Sunday, April 19, 2009

Grrr, Arrgh...

I have been one cranky bitch the last few days. My depression is manifesting itself as extreme bitchiness, and I don't like it. I take it out on my friends and family, and get pissy and whiny, and all I really want to do it curl up on my bed and have a good, long cry. Maybe when I get back to school tonight...
I had my way-too-young for me cush over for a movie and beer night, and alas, nothing happened. Literally. His roommate fucking came along. I love his roomie, but really? We needed a chaperone? BTW, I did confess my crush to him in NYC, and... crickets. OK, not crickets, but basically, yeah, he does not think of me like that. I tried to change his mind, but... Well, I am done. I am done trying to make guys feel things for me that aren't there. He knows it's a sure thing with me, if he is remotely interested, he would have said something by now. So, yeah. Over. Done. Me sad. I mean, I am sad about it, because no one likes any form of rejection, but I'm not about to fling myself off a building over it.
The semester is nearing a close, which means I have survived my first year of college. Huzzah!

More to come (eventually...) In the meantime, a couple of pictures that make me wicked happy...
1. Well, hello, Mr. Boreanaz...
2. Who knew Nathan Fillion has such a fantastic ass?

No comments:

Post a Comment