Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sickness sucks

I am sick. I have been sick since Tuesday. My head has been getting more and more congested, and now I think I might have an ear infection. I have no insurance, so I have to wait for student health services to open on Monday. Oye fucking Vey.

I had dinner tonight with my friend Shauna, who, we have learned, is good friends with Nerd 1's roommate. She never made the connection. Too funny. I told her friends, who know him and think he's pretty cool, that I've been crazy crushing on him all year. They were amused. I heard talk of asking him if he has a girlfriend. Whatever. I'm totally cool with him knowing I'm attracted to him. I just don't give a fuck anymore, which is huge for me. Besides, he'll be gone in 2 months, anyway, as he is a senior and will be graduating. We actually had a nice long laugh over that one. Things are getting better for me in regards to no longer being so afraid to let people know how I feel about them. When I was a kid, I used to just tell a guy I liked him, and of course none of them ever liked me back. So, instead I skulk around, watching from afar, getting all nervous if they enter the same building as me. No more. I openly watch the guy, not caring if he sees me. If he has a problem with it, he can tell me himself. Until that day comes, I am gonna enjoy the view...

I feel like my ear is going to explode, so I will end this now. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment